syncope-dev mailing list archives

From "Guido Wimmel" <guido.wim...@gmx.net>
Subject Re: AccountPolicyEnforcer / allowed characters in username
Date Mon, 05 Aug 2013 06:41:35 GMT
Hi,

sounds good - I'll try and take a look. Should I open a JIRA issue for this then?

Would you prefer a configurable general regex pattern or a list of allowed characters?
(the former would be more flexible but also have a slight overlap with the other
options and probably be a bit slower).

Backwards compatibility is also required, right? (i.e. if the new configuration
is not used, the current pattern should apply)

Regards,
  Guido

PS: ICLA should be no problem, I'll try and arrange one.