syncope-dev mailing list archives

From Olivier Lamy <ol...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Errors in https://builds.apache.org/job/Syncope-windows/
Date Fri, 04 May 2012 09:21:55 GMT
Using cargo plugin means you start an other java process to start a
Tomcat instance to run your integration tests (the windauze box can be
resources limited if other jobs are running)
What I personally do to run such it tests (selenium by example) is
using the tomcat maven plugin to start an embeded tomcat instance and
run tests. As it you don't start an other java process in the machine
and you can control memory settings using MAVEN_OPTS.
Have a look at this pom [1] to see how that works.

HTH,
--
Olivier Lamy
Talend: http://coders.talend.com