syncope-dev mailing list archives

From Emmanuel Lécharny <elecha...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [CANCELED] [VOTE] Release Syncope version 1.0.0-RC1-incubating
Date Fri, 04 May 2012 08:03:49 GMT
Le 5/4/12 8:37 AM, Francesco Chicchiriccò a écrit :

>> Remember the guy who bangs his head with a hammer : "you feel soooo
>> good when you stop doing that !"
>
> Ok, got it: releasing is a painful and useless process, performed by a
> dumb :-P
I just checked out ApacheDS 1.5.0 to run some performance tests on it
(just to see how bad it was back 4 yars ago :), and trust me, I don't
know who did the release, and who voted +1 on it, because even a simple
mvn clean install bail out immediately because the main pom.xml is just
totally broken !

Releasing is hard, doing it fine is painful, and you should not trust
voters ;) Well, it's like a democracy !

--
Regards,
Cordialement,