syncope-dev mailing list archives

From Francesco Chicchiriccò <ilgro...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Errors in https://builds.apache.org/job/Syncope-windows/
Date Fri, 04 May 2012 06:44:49 GMT
On 03/05/2012 14:49, Fabio Martelli wrote:
> [...]
> Hi guys,
> I've just committed some changes to close an issue but the build on windows has been
failed again.

> The reason is the following
>
> Caused by: org.codehaus.cargo.container.ContainerException: Failed to stop the Tomcat
7.x container. Check the [F:\hudson\hudson-slave\workspace\Syncope-windows\core\target/log/cargo-output.log]
file containing the container logs for more details.
> 	at org.codehaus.cargo.container.spi.AbstractLocalContainer.stop(AbstractLocalContainer.java:220)
> 	at org.codehaus.cargo.maven2.ContainerStopMojo.doExecute(ContainerStopMojo.java:49)
> 	at org.codehaus.cargo.maven2.AbstractCargoMojo.execute(AbstractCargoMojo.java:311)
> 	at org.apache.maven.plugin.DefaultBuildPluginManager.executeMojo(DefaultBuildPluginManager.java:101)
> 	... 28 more
> Caused by: org.codehaus.cargo.container.ContainerException: Server port 9080 did not
shutdown within the timeout period [120000]
> 	at org.codehaus.cargo.container.spi.AbstractLocalContainer.waitForPortShutdown(AbstractLocalContainer.java:390)
>

> Could you kill zombie processes again?
> Probably we have found a temporary workaround to avoid this situation.

Hi all,
it seems (looking at the end of [1]) that the root cause for not being
able to stop Tomcat is

The strange thing is that this error is given AFTER the (successful)
execution of all integration tests.

Any hint?
Thanks.

[1]