syncope-dev mailing list archives

From Francesco Chicchiriccò <ilgro...@apache.org>
Subject Re: [DISCUSS] Apache Syncope 1.0.0-RC1-incubating
Date Thu, 03 May 2012 13:49:46 GMT
On 03/05/2012 15:02, Emmanuel LĂ©charny wrote:
> [...]
>
> One bad news though :
> the
> https://repository.apache.org/content/repositories/orgapachesyncope-026/org/apache/syncope/syncope-archetype/1.0.0-RC1-incubating/syncope-archetype-1.0.0-RC1-incubating-sources.jar
> does not contain the correct NOTICE and LICENSE files :/

I've just checked (by using the script reported in the following) and it
seems that all sources JAR files have standard LICENSE & NOTICE, not the
correct ones.
The same does not apply - fortunately - to binary JAR and WAR files.

Have you found anything else wrong?

> Ps : we may need a tool (a kind of shell script) to check those files
> on all the jars/wars/etc, otherwise is just a PITA to do it by hand ...

I've drafted the following bash script for this:

#!/bin/bash

DIST_DIR=/home/ilgrosso/work/syncope
WORK_DIR=/tmp/verify

rm -rf $WORK_DIR
mkdir $WORK_DIR
cd $WORK_DIR

for jarfile in `find $DIST_DIR -name '*.jar' -or -name '*war' | grep -v
cargo | grep -v lib | grep -v bundles | grep -v javadoc`; do
    JAR_DIR=`basename $jarfile`
    echo "Processing "$JAR_DIR"..."

    mkdir $JAR_DIR
    cd $JAR_DIR
    jar xvf $jarfile META-INF/LICENSE > /dev/null
    jar xvf $jarfile META-INF/NOTICE > /dev/null

    echo "LICENSE: "`diff -q $DIST_DIR/LICENSE META-INF/LICENSE`
    echo "NOTICE: "`diff -q $DIST_DIR/NOTICE META-INF/NOTICE`
    echo

    cd ..
done

--