synapse-user mailing list archives

From Abid Khan-EXT <Abid.K...@jeppesen.com>
Subject Please help: does Synapse leak memory?
Date Thu, 19 May 2011 00:49:07 GMT
Hello all,

I am troubleshooting an instance where I had used Synapse, the issue is that after delivering
few thousand message server runs out of memory.

I investigated and found out that for each message that is delivered Synapse is leaking following
two objects:

1) org.apache.axis2.context.MessageContext

2) org.apache.synapse.core.axis2.Axis2MessageContext

I thought that it might be related to threads and ThreadLocal, but when I scanned the thread
local of all 160+ threads those objects were not there.

It seems that synapse is keeping those two object in its some internal object, that is difficult
to find.

Because of this problem those objects; server leaks memory at very high rate, and freezes
after few hours of running?

Any immediate response will be appreciated,

Thanks,
Abid