synapse-user mailing list archives

From Ruwan Linton <ruwan.lin...@gmail.com>
Subject Making the Synapse configuration language XML Schema compliant
Date Mon, 26 Apr 2010 04:57:43 GMT
Folks,

Since we are planning to go for a 2.0 release of Synapse directly, I am
planning to make some changes to the Synapse Configuration Language which
will make it XML Schema compliant and is planing to write a XML Schema for
the Synapse Configuration Language.

This will be much more helpful when it comes to editing the configurations
using an XML editor or for doing configuration validations.

We will make sure to give proper migration tool to migrate 1.x
configurations into 2.x

Thoughts?

Thanks,
Ruwan