synapse-user mailing list archives

From Ruwan Linton <ruwan.lin...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Is there an schema for Apache Synapse?
Date Sun, 18 Apr 2010 02:39:23 GMT
Hi Angel,

I assume you are referring to the synapse configuration language, I am
afraid, we do not have a schema for synapse configuration language. Sometime
back I tried to write a schema and realized that the synapse configuration
language cannot completely be defined by a XMLSchema. We were not being able
to enforce all the rules that we wanted to enforce, for example there could
either be a sequence attribute or a sequence child element in some elements,
which cannot be expressed with XML Schema.

I heard that RelaxNG can be used to describe the schema for these sorts of
XML structures, but didn't have time to investigate onto this.

Thanks,
Ruwan

--
Ruwan Linton