synapse-user mailing list archives

From "Hubert, Eric" <Eric.Hub...@foxmobile.com>
Subject RE: Making the Synapse configuration language XML Schema compliant
Date Mon, 26 Apr 2010 05:22:15 GMT
Hi Ruwan,

Since we are planning to go for a 2.0 release of Synapse directly, I am planning to make some
changes to the Synapse Configuration Language which will make it XML Schema compliant and
is planing to write a XML Schema for the Synapse Configuration Language.

+1
This sounds like a very good idea and I would consider this to be really a major change, definitely
justifying a 2.0 release.

We will make sure to give proper migration tool to migrate 1.x configurations into 2.x

Thoughts?
Won’t this take a rather long time to realize and test? I’m still thinking about the option
to release a 1.3 rather shortly before moving on to larger changes.

Regards,
   Eric