synapse-user mailing list archives

From "Hubert, Eric" <Eric.Hub...@foxmobile.com>
Subject RE: How to deploy Apache Synapse to JBoss?
Date Thu, 22 Apr 2010 05:27:59 GMT
Hi Angel,

> Is it possible to deploy Apache Synapse ESB on JBoss 4?
Although the highly recommended way to deploy and use Synapse is as a standalone server (because
Synapse uses its own optimized transport implementation and therefore manages own threadpools
etc., the deployment as a WAR to any app server is possible, including JBoss. I can just recommend
to use this deployment option only, if you are forced to, e.g. due to restrictions by the
operations team. To make your live easier, you then should use an exploded war directly.

For more details regarding the deployment options please have a look at the current maven
site documentation from trunk or use the following link for convenience:
http://people.apache.org/~veithen/synapse/deployment.html

Regards,
   Eric