synapse-user mailing list archives

From eugene kulinek <kuli...@yahoo.com>
Subject proxy bug
Date Tue, 06 Apr 2010 17:05:06 GMT
Great tool, way of thinking. I think the following is a defect.

I tried -sample 150 which works but targetWSDL does not work if wsdl has schema imported from
an xsd file. There is such wsdl available in the 1.2. release which I tried to use:

<publishWSDL uri="file:repository/conf/sample/resources/misc/proxy/test_proxy_1.wsdl"/>

I tried some of my own as well. Same problem. It cannot find the xsd file.

I did not find this as known bug.

Thanks
Eugene

Make your browsing faster, safer, and easier with the new Internet Explorer® 8. Optimized
for Yahoo! Get it Now for Free! at http://downloads.yahoo.com/ca/internetexplorer/