synapse-user mailing list archives

From Phani Arava <ph...@zenmoney.com>
Subject Re: Synapse as a connector to non-FIX engine
Date Thu, 10 Dec 2009 10:11:32 GMT
Asanka,

Thanks  a lot for the reply. Well I have gone through the examples in the
morning. Iam getting a fair idea on the same, but being an ignorant person
on AMQP and from what i have read on the same AMQP is a wire protocol
standard. I cannot be using AMQP/JMS because my provider is not complicant
for the same. (Pardon my ignorance if any...)

Iam looking for a good example on TCP transport, with maybe bytebuffer /
POJO example, it will be easier for java novices like me.

Regards
Phani