synapse-user mailing list archives

From Sunil.2.Tiwari <st0031...@TechMahindra.com>
Subject RE: Synapse ESB and IBM MQ issue
Date Sat, 01 Aug 2009 13:09:27 GMT

Hi Asankha,
Could you please detail how can I use the latest stable build to upgrade Synapse version (Steps)?
So that I overcome MQ-JMS connection factory name/ destination queue name mismatch problem.

http://hudson.zones.apache.org/hudson/job/Synapse%20-%20Trunk/lastStableBuild/

That is the only solution I can see for this problem.

Thanks & Regards

Sunil Kumar Tiwari | Tech Mahindra Ltd.

(Office: 009120 6641 7136  Mobile: 0091 9767644210)

Email: sunil.tiwari2@techmahindra.com

________________________________
From: Asankha Perera [mailto:asankha.apache@gmail.com] On Behalf Of Asankha C. Perera
Sent: Friday, July 31, 2009 6:14 PM
To: user@synapse.apache.org; Sunil.2.Tiwari
Subject: Re: Synapse ESB and IBM MQ issue

Hi Sunil

First of all, please subscribe to the mailing list to receive our replies off the list. For
this time, I have copied this reply directly to you

I am trying to evaluate Apache Synapse. Goal is  to pick message from IBM-MQ queue and log
it using a ESB Proxy Service.
The problem seems to be here:
2009-07-31 10:51:39,844 [localhost] [WrapperSimpleAppMain]  INFO JMSListener Starting to listen
on destination : MyMDBQueue of type queue for service TestMQProxy
2009-07-31 10:51:39,844 [localhost] [WrapperSimpleAppMain]  INFO JMSConnectionFactory Mapped
JNDI name : MyMDBQueue and JMS Destination name : queue://testqmgr/MyMDBQueue against service
: TestMQProxy
2009-07-31 10:51:39,907 [localhost] [WrapperSimpleAppMain]  INFO ServerManager Ready for processing
2009-07-31 10:52:02,173 [localhost] [asyncDelivery0] DEBUG JMSMessageReceiver Received JMS
message to destination : null

Note that the JMS message received, cannot give out its Destination name (in the last line
above) - I think its caused by MQ using a Queue name and a JNDI destination name that differs.
However I think this is already fixed in the trunk, could you try with the latest snapshot
build found here:

http://hudson.zones.apache.org/hudson/job/Synapse%20-%20Trunk/lastStableBuild/

            <inSequence>
                <property action="set" name="OUT_ONLY" value="true"/>
            </inSequence>
            <outSequence>
                             <log level="full" separator=", "/>
                <send/>
            </outSequence>
BTW, if you just want to dump the message, move the <log...> into the inSequence, and
after that place a <drop/>. You wont need anything else there..

cheers
asankha

--

Asankha C. Perera