synapse-user mailing list archives

From Ruwan Linton <ruwan.lin...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Generic WS gateway
Date Fri, 27 Mar 2009 08:43:34 GMT
Hi Johan,

To me this is a message mediation scenario, where you want to respond to the
client by looking at the To address of the message coming in. I am not
saying this is not possible.... but this will require an extension to
synapse.

So basically you have to have a mediator to fetch the WSDL from the registry
and insert the correct addresses to the WSDL. Rest of the scenario can be
configured using a CBR in the synapse configuration.

Thanks,
Ruwan

--
Ruwan Linton