synapse-user mailing list archives

From agupta2311 <stud.gu...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Slightly OT: XML inside SOAP (RE: Invoking Synapse from Non Axis 2 Client)
Date Mon, 09 Mar 2009 09:53:14 GMT

Hi Asankha

I will take care from now onwards that i only attach files
Hey i have written this pojo Command
					<pojoCommand name="dblookup.Main">
					    <property name="processString"
                                         expression="//processstring"
action="ReadMessage"/>
						<property name="id" context-name="id-var"
                                         action="UpdateContext"/>
					 </pojoCommand>

The variable id takes its value from the class.
Now i want to pass the value of id to another pojo command.and i m doing it
like this
<property name="RequestId"
                                         expression="get-property('id-var')"
action="ReadMessage"/>

But i am getting some error.So how to pass this value to another PoJo
Command.

Thanks and Regards
Abhishek