synapse-user mailing list archives

From Cheng.T...@mac-its.com
Subject Re: Does Synapse support XML-RPC?
Date Wed, 04 Jun 2008 09:03:19 GMT
Hi Paul,

Thanks for such a quick reply!

Recently, I'm using a real Axis2 Server with Synapse, implementing
ourselves Use Case.
The current data model is the default format SOAP (processed by AXIS2
Axiom), does it possible to transform XML-RPC data into SOAP? Where and
how can I define/configure it?

Anyway, I feel better after knowing the "yes" answer... because I have
learnt and deploying Synapse using SOAP for about 2 months but forgot to
notice the XML-RPC part, you know, it's not easy to create a real XML-RPC
service example.

So now, the implementation can be continued.

Thank you,
Cynthia

Cynthia

I don't believe we have explicitly tested Synapse with any XML-RPC
clients or services. However, XML-RPC is (as far as Synapse is
concerned) simply a POST of XML content to a URL. So Synapse will
treat this as a POX (plain old XML request). So the answer is yes.

Paul

--
Paul Fremantle
Co-Founder and CTO, WSO2