synapse-user mailing list archives

From "Ruwan Linton" <ruwan.lin...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [Synapse 1.1.1] - Proxy timeout
Date Fri, 13 Jun 2008 11:03:26 GMT
Hi,

This is because of a socket timeout. Your server should be taking more time
that usual. You can increase this by adding a property named
"http.socket.timeout" to the nhttp.properties file and setting the value to
a value higher than the time to process the request.

Add this file to the repository/conf folder if it does not exists.

Thanks,
Rwuan

--
Ruwan Linton