synapse-user mailing list archives

From "Wayne Keenan" <wayne.kee...@gmail.com>
Subject Port not advertised
Date Tue, 29 Apr 2008 10:26:38 GMT
Hi,

When advertising the OSSJ FaultReporting 1.0 WSDL I need the 1st port but I
have to comment out the second port as only the 'last' one in the list is
ever published.

  <wsdl:service name="JVTAlarmCreationSessionWebService">
        <wsdl:port name="JVTAlarmCreationSessionWSPort"
            binding="fmWS-v1-0:JVTAlarmCreationSessionSoapBinding">
            <soap:address location="
http://localhost/JVTAlarmCreationSessionWebService/JVTAlarmCreationSession"
/>
        </wsdl:port>
        <!--<wsdl:port name="SubscriptionManagerPort"
binding="fmWS-v1-0:SubscriptionManagerSoapBinding">
            <soap:address location="
http://localhost/JVTAlarmCreationSessionWebService/SubscriptionManager"/>
        </wsdl:port>-->
    </wsdl:service>

Has anyone seen this behaviour before?  Should I be specifying a Synapse
config option or is this potentially a Axis2 issue?

Thanks
Wayne