synapse-user mailing list archives

From "Asankha C. Perera" <asan...@wso2.com>
Subject Re: Switching transports - JMS to http using AQ
Date Mon, 11 Feb 2008 18:37:06 GMT
Greg
> The MDB is not handling the CORRELATION_ID.  I was under the impression
> that they would be treated as two separate operations.  For example:
>
> Operation One: HTTP request gets put on a queue by Synapse, and HTTP 202
> returned to the client
>
> Outside of Synapse: MDB puts message on OUT_QUEUE (this simulates our
> normal backend processing)
>
> Operation Two: Synapse listens to OUT_QUEUE and makes HTTP request to
> specified endpoint, returning 202 to Synapse.

Ok.. then your config is not correct for the scenario you describe.. If
these are two un-related messages, you could define two proxy services,
one that listens on HTTP and puts it on JMS and returns 202, and the
other service to listen on JMS on the reply Queue and post the message
to an http endpoint

asankha