synapse-user mailing list archives

From "Paul Fremantle" <pzf...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: security policy
Date Tue, 08 Jan 2008 09:03:36 GMT
Sihem

1. I use Nabble which has all the mailing list archives and is
searchable. (www.nabble.com)
2. I guess we should publish the policy... seems like a bug to me.
There are some tricky issues if we also are changing the policy (e.g.
if you want Synapse to enable security too).

Paul

On Jan 7, 2008 3:32 PM, Sihem <stfleche@yahoo.fr> wrote:
> Hello!
> I am using synapse as a proxy. The web service is accessed in a secure mode as well as
synapse. I gave to synapse the wsdl file of this web service which includes its security policy.
But synapse does not generate a wsdl file containing this security policy. Is there a means
to leave it in the wsdl ?
for a particular keyword ?

--
Paul Fremantle