synapse-user mailing list archives: September 2007

Site index · List index
Message listThread · Author · Date
Eric Nygma Build failure on Synapse sources Tue, 04 Sep, 06:16
Eric Nygma Re: Build failure on Synapse sources Tue, 04 Sep, 06:37
Ruwan Linton Re: Build failure on Synapse sources Tue, 04 Sep, 06:43
Ruwan Linton Re: Build failure on Synapse sources Tue, 04 Sep, 06:46
Eric Nygma Re: Build failure on Synapse sources Tue, 04 Sep, 06:52
Asankha C. Perera Re: Build failure on Synapse sources Tue, 04 Sep, 07:36
Ruwan Linton Re: Build failure on Synapse sources Tue, 04 Sep, 07:39
J Bouck Possible to control the WS-Policy soap faults in inSequence of proxy in Synapse? Wed, 05 Sep, 22:21
Ruwan Linton Re: Possible to control the WS-Policy soap faults in inSequence of proxy in Synapse? Thu, 06 Sep, 02:05
Paul Fremantle Re: Possible to control the WS-Policy soap faults in inSequence of proxy in Synapse? Thu, 06 Sep, 04:56
Jose Luis Alba Use different policies for Proxied input/output messages Mon, 10 Sep, 14:29
Asankha C. Perera Re: Use different policies for Proxied input/output messages Mon, 10 Sep, 14:45
Ruwan Linton Re: Use different policies for Proxied input/output messages Tue, 11 Sep, 07:06
Ruwan Linton Re: Use different policies for Proxied input/output messages Tue, 11 Sep, 07:13
Jonghyuk Choi Jonghyuk Choi is out of the office. Tue, 11 Sep, 08:06
bvalentine1 Load Balancing: Clients wait 60 seconds after 1 of 3 endpoints shut down Wed, 12 Sep, 20:52
Chathura Ekanayake Re: Load Balancing: Clients wait 60 seconds after 1 of 3 endpoints shut down Thu, 13 Sep, 07:39
Paul Fremantle Re: Load Balancing: Clients wait 60 seconds after 1 of 3 endpoints shut down Fri, 14 Sep, 08:37
Jose Luis Alba Synapse routing WSS messages Fri, 14 Sep, 10:51
ruwan.lin...@gmail.com Re: Synapse routing WSS messages Fri, 14 Sep, 14:02
bvalentine1 Re: Load Balancing: Clients wait 60 seconds after 1 of 3 endpoints shut down Fri, 14 Sep, 18:17
J Bouck Is it possible to get the org.apache.axis2.context.MessageContext in a synapse Mediator? Fri, 14 Sep, 22:47
Ruwan Linton Re: Is it possible to get the org.apache.axis2.context.MessageContext in a synapse Mediator? Sat, 15 Sep, 02:01
Jose Luis Alba What about Endpoints with dynamic xpath URIs? Mon, 17 Sep, 07:39
Jose Luis Alba Re: Synapse routing WSS messages Mon, 17 Sep, 07:58
Paul Fremantle Re: What about Endpoints with dynamic xpath URIs? Mon, 17 Sep, 08:09
Asankha C. Perera Re: What about Endpoints with dynamic xpath URIs? Mon, 17 Sep, 08:30
Ruwan Linton Re: Synapse routing WSS messages Mon, 17 Sep, 09:48
Jose Luis Alba Re: Synapse routing WSS messages Mon, 17 Sep, 10:42
Ruwan Linton Re: Synapse routing WSS messages Mon, 17 Sep, 11:41
Jose Luis Alba Re: What about Endpoints with dynamic xpath URIs? Mon, 17 Sep, 12:25
Ruwan Linton Re: What about Endpoints with dynamic xpath URIs? Mon, 17 Sep, 12:54
Geiglein, Gary How do I send a SMTP payload? Mon, 17 Sep, 22:44
Ruwan Linton Re: Synapse routing WSS messages Tue, 18 Sep, 04:11
Paul Fremantle Re: Synapse routing WSS messages Tue, 18 Sep, 06:42
Jose Luis Alba Re: Synapse routing WSS messages Tue, 18 Sep, 07:35
Asankha C. Perera Re: How do I send a SMTP payload? Tue, 18 Sep, 07:54
Asankha C. Perera Re: Load Balancing: Clients wait 60 seconds after 1 of 3 endpoints shut down Tue, 18 Sep, 08:16
J Bouck Re: Is it possible to get the org.apache.axis2.context.MessageContext in a synapse Mediator? Tue, 18 Sep, 16:56
Geiglein, Gary RE: How do I send a SMTP payload? Tue, 18 Sep, 17:18
Upul Godage Re: How do I send a SMTP payload? Wed, 19 Sep, 09:33
J Bouck Generate SOAP Faults from Class Mediator possible? Wed, 19 Sep, 20:28
Paul Fremantle Re: Generate SOAP Faults from Class Mediator possible? Wed, 19 Sep, 22:45
J Bouck Re: Generate SOAP Faults from Class Mediator possible? Thu, 20 Sep, 00:29
Asankha C. Perera Re: Generate SOAP Faults from Class Mediator possible? Thu, 20 Sep, 04:15
Geiglein, Gary RE: How do I send a SMTP payload? Thu, 20 Sep, 22:09
Paul Fremantle Re: How do I send a SMTP payload? Fri, 21 Sep, 07:50
Asankha C. Perera Refactoring Tracing and Logging Fri, 21 Sep, 09:11
Ruwan Linton Re: How do I send a SMTP payload? Fri, 21 Sep, 14:16
Ruwan Linton Re: Refactoring Tracing and Logging Fri, 21 Sep, 14:28
Geiglein, Gary RE: How do I send a SMTP payload? Fri, 21 Sep, 22:06
Ruwan Linton Re: How do I send a SMTP payload? Sat, 22 Sep, 02:24
Asankha C. Perera Re: Refactoring Tracing and Logging Sat, 22 Sep, 15:08
Paul Fremantle Re: Refactoring Tracing and Logging Sat, 22 Sep, 21:00
Legolas Woodland any news about new version of synapse? Tue, 25 Sep, 10:20
Asankha C. Perera Re: any news about new version of synapse? Tue, 25 Sep, 10:34
Asankha C. Perera Preparing for the Synapse 1.1 release ... Tue, 25 Sep, 10:56
Deepal jayasinghe Re: Preparing for the Synapse 1.1 release ... Tue, 25 Sep, 11:05
Legolas Woodland Re: any news about new version of synapse? Tue, 25 Sep, 11:39
Asankha C. Perera Re: any news about new version of synapse? Tue, 25 Sep, 12:32
Asankha C. Perera Re: Preparing for the Synapse 1.1 release ... Tue, 25 Sep, 13:00
Eric Nygma Re: any news about new version of synapse? Fri, 28 Sep, 10:53
Paul Fremantle Re: any news about new version of synapse? Fri, 28 Sep, 10:59
Asankha C. Perera Re: any news about new version of synapse? Fri, 28 Sep, 11:01
Eric Nygma Re: any news about new version of synapse? Fri, 28 Sep, 11:33
Asankha C. Perera Re: any news about new version of synapse? Fri, 28 Sep, 11:45
Paul Fremantle Re: any news about new version of synapse? Fri, 28 Sep, 12:12
Asankha C. Perera Re: any news about new version of synapse? Fri, 28 Sep, 12:21
Eric Nygma Re: any news about new version of synapse? Fri, 28 Sep, 14:06
Jonghyuk Choi Jonghyuk Choi is out of the office. Fri, 28 Sep, 14:10
Message listThread · Author · Date
Box list
Dec 201410
Nov 201413