synapse-user mailing list archives

From "Asankha C. Perera" <asan...@wso2.com>
Subject Re: listening on existing JBoss JMS topic
Date Mon, 12 Mar 2007 15:49:45 GMT
Hi Gerald

> WARN [12 Mar 13:15:20]  JMSConnectionFactory - Cannot find
> destination : synapse Creating a Queue with this name
> ERROR [12 Mar 13:15:20]  JMSListener - Error starting connection
> factory : default
> javax.jms.JMSException: This destination does not exist !QUEUE.synapse
The cause of this issue is that it we for a Destination with a JNDI name
of "synapse" to map into the special Axis2 service named "synapse" that
we use internally. This is a defect from our part as this is not a
service we want to target to the JMS transport when its enabled. As we
use ActiveMQ for testing, we do not get this exception - since ActiveMQ
creates any destination on demand. Could you file a JIRA for this? I
will fix this ASAP

Let me give you a workaround for the time being until you could move to
the 1.0 RC 1 in the coming days. Could you create a Queue with a JNDI
name "synapse" ? That should get you past this issue, so that your proxy
service could start to listen on your destination of interest

asankha