synapse-dev mailing list archives

From Joni Lee <webcok...@yahoo.com.INVALID>
Subject Using WS-Trust for outgoing messages?
Date Sat, 18 Nov 2017 16:20:06 GMT
Dear guru,
I want to implement a proxy service that intercepts a client request and inserts an STS token
before calling an external service. I found Apache Synapse has the "sec_policy" to specify
a ws policy. But I am not sured if Apache Synapse has supports for WS-Trust Security Token
Service or not.
Requirements:The proxy should parse the required claims (provided in the ws policy) and send
a Request Security Token to an STS service provider (the STS endpoint provided in the policy).
Finally inlcudes the respond token in the SOAP header and call the external service.
I'm really appreciated for any hints / suggestions.

Many thanks,Ryu