synapse-dev mailing list archives

From Jeewantha Dharmaparakrama <jeewamp....@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Why is "java.nio.channels.ClosedChannelException" thrown from Nio Reactor?
Date Wed, 21 Aug 2013 10:41:09 GMT
Hi Hiranya,

This exception was thrown from an internal version of Synapse at WSO2 used
in WSO2 ELB. It is slightly different from what we have in Apache svn
trunk. Internally we migrated to HTTP core 4.3 as well, but we still have
ServerIODispatch which is passed to ioReactor.execute(...). And this error
occurs when a browser client (ELB management console) makes HTTP/HTTPS
requests to Passthru listener in synapse. Apparently an already closed
connection is still being used from Synapse end. BTW can you tell me why
ServerIODispatch was removed from trunk when migrating to HTTPCore 4.3 ?

Jeewantha.