synapse-dev mailing list archives

From Thilini Gamage <tgtshan...@gmail.com>
Subject Synapse Proxy Services Versioning
Date Sun, 11 Aug 2013 11:52:07 GMT
Hi all,

I'm currently working on the GSOC project of 'Versioning of Synapse
Artifact' [1] and up to now I have completed the versioning of Synapse
sequences ( including main sequences) and endpoints. The versioning of
sequence and endpoints is done by generating an unique identifier (based on
artifact name and version) for each versioned artifact and maintaining that
unique identifier in deployment and run time dispatching etc.

Now I'm looking into proxy services versioning and according to my
understanding the proxy services versioning can to be enabled by building
axis2 service for each versioned proxy. The axis2 service deployment and
dispatching should be done using a generated unique identifier.

Any comments and suggestions on this?

[1]-https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/SYNAPSE-928
--
Thilini