synapse-dev mailing list archives

From Hiranya Jayathilaka <hiranya...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: compilation errors
Date Thu, 01 Aug 2013 18:49:25 GMT
Hi Rajika,

Nothing has changed since yesterday. It builds fine for me and the last Jenkins build has
also been successful. This is probably an environment issue specific to your build setup.
From the looks of it maven is unable to locate a dependency (probably javamail). Are you building
offline?

Thanks,
Hiranya

On Aug 1, 2013, at 10:02 AM, Rajika Kumarasiri <rajika.kumarasiri@gmail.com> wrote:

> [ERROR] Failed to execute goal org.apache.maven.plugins:maven-compiler-plugin:2.3.2:compile
(default-compile) on project synapse-vfs-transport: Compilation failure: Compilation failure:
> [ERROR] /home/rajika/project/apache/synapse/trunk/modules/transports/core/vfs/src/main/java/org/apache/synapse/transport/vfs/VFSTransportListener.java:[43,26]
package javax.mail.internet does not exist

--
Hiranya Jayathilaka
Mayhem Lab/RACE Lab;