synapse-dev mailing list archives

From Hiranya Jayathilaka <hiranya...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Deprecated APIs
Date Fri, 09 Aug 2013 21:58:17 GMT
It turns out 4.3 migration is not that straightforward. A lot of the APIs that we use have
been deprecated in this release. Even the simple configuration APIs like HttpParams have been
deprecated. It's probably going to take a few days to do the upgrade.

Thanks,
Hiranya

On Aug 8, 2013, at 11:54 PM, Hiranya Jayathilaka <hiranya911@gmail.com> wrote:

> Hi Rajika,
>
> Yes, I came across these during the 4.2.4 migration. I think we only use a few deprecated
constants as of now. All the deprecated function/method calls have already been updated. Soon
I'll get rid of the deprecated constants too.

> Thanks,
> Hiranya
>
> On Aug 8, 2013, at 7:33 PM, Rajika Kumarasiri <rajika.kumarasiri@gmail.com> wrote:
>
>> Hiranya,
>>
>> I noticed there are some deprecated APIs, constants of HC are in use in nhttp and
pass-thru  transports. May be you can refactor them too as part of moving to HC 4.3.

>> Example, org.apache.http.nio.params.NIOReactorParams
>>
>> Rajika
>
> --
> Hiranya Jayathilaka
> Mayhem Lab/RACE Lab;