synapse-dev mailing list archives

From Charith Wickramarachchi <charith.dhanus...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Bug in VFS Transport - SYNAPSE-851
Date Fri, 19 Jul 2013 14:24:36 GMT
I think we must keep the streaming behavior of VFS transport. I have seen
use cases where people use VFS transport to manage legacy content
delivery/routing which involves large file transfers.

Do you see any down side of forcing to remove ClientAPINonBlockingProperty
at the transport level in the VFS transport. I think its acceptable for
most of the use cases.

regards,
Charith

--