synapse-dev mailing list archives

From Hiranya Jayathilaka <hiranya...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: AMQP transport for Synapse
Date Sun, 28 Jul 2013 23:35:52 GMT
Hi Rajika,

On Jul 28, 2013, at 2:49 PM, Rajika Kumarasiri <rajika.kumarasiri@gmail.com> wrote:

> I just committed a native AMQP transport implementation for Apache Synapse.

This is brilliant. Looking forward to try it out.

> This is based on the AMQP Java client library from RabbitMQ. Due to the
> license we'll not distribute the client libraries together with Synapse.

Actually this library is dual licensed and one of the licenses is MPL 1.1, which is compatible
with Apache. So we can distribute the library if we want to. But given that not everybody
need AMQP and it's an optional transport, I'm +1 for not distributing it.

Thanks,
Hiranya

--
Hiranya Jayathilaka