synapse-dev mailing list archives

From Hiranya Jayathilaka <hiranya...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: XPath1.0 implementation on top of XML Stream
Date Tue, 25 Jun 2013 18:25:04 GMT

On Jun 14, 2013, at 7:40 PM, Isuru Ranawaka <irjanith@gmail.com> wrote:

> Hi
>
> This project will be used in Synapse content based routing in order to increase the performance
of the XPath evaluation. Up to now it is supported for following kind of XPath queries.
>                                     /step/step
>                                     /step/step[number]
>                                     /step/step[name relation value](relation : = or !=)
> so as next steps i have planned to do the following
>
>                                      Do more test on above implementations.
>                                      Improve and Optimize code
>                                      Do performance test with current AxiomXpath
>                                      Developed API for integrate with Synapse.
>
> For develop the  API  I have to know the following facts.
>
>          When  OMElement is received for XPath evaluation it may or may not matches with
the query.if it is matched what will be the output.Is it OMElement build from the result or
exact OMElement received for  evaluation or may I need to develop methods for get both when
needs?

I think your API should just return the OMElement resulting from the XPath evaluation. Check
the SynapseXPath class.

Thanks,
Hiranya

--