synapse-dev mailing list archives

From Chaamini Mangaleswaran <chaam...@gmail.com>
Subject Clarifications on Supporting SWIFT Protocol for Apache Synapse
Date Mon, 06 May 2013 04:12:13 GMT
Hi All,

I am trying to develop a new feature for Apache Synapse to support SWIFT
Protocol <http://www.swift.com/index.page?lang=en>. As the initial step I
am trying to use the JMS transport already available and build a message
builder and message formatter, which can convert SWIFT messages to XML and
vice versa. For this conversion I am trying to use the open source SWIFT
message management framework called WIFE<http://sourceforge.net/projects/wife/>
.
But there is another approach to implement it as a standalone transport
protocol by using Apache Mina and a transport sender and receiver. Will the
first approach will be sufficient to meet the requirement ?I would like to
hear your thoughts on this idea!

*

Thanks & Regards,
*