synapse-dev mailing list archives

From Amila Suriarachchi <amilasuriarach...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: GSOC Project Proposal for XPath1.0 implementation On Top Of XML Stream
Date Mon, 29 Apr 2013 05:49:49 GMT
Filtering should be proceed at high rate and it can be done by this and
result can be buffered and send to the endpoint.

What we buffer here is the input stream and write it directly to output
stream. Of course if we can stop building the whole Axiom object to
evaluate Xpath that also gives some performance advantage as well.

see the thread 'Improving Synapse CBR performance' for more information.
Some things may not be clear for you since that require some internal
knowledge of synapse.

thanks,
Amila.