synapse-dev mailing list archives

From Hiranya Jayathilaka <hiranya...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: In Memory Message store will be 0 when the source files get updated.
Date Wed, 25 Jul 2012 17:49:37 GMT
To me this behavior is good enough for the in-memory case. A full config
update from Synapse PoV is equivalent to a server restart. If somebody need
persistence, they need to use a persistent message store implementation
(like a JMS store). The in-memory store doesn't provide that.

Thanks,
Hiranya

--
Hiranya Jayathilaka