synapse-dev mailing list archives

From Hiranya Jayathilaka <hiranya...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Message Relay Support for Synapse
Date Tue, 17 Apr 2012 08:38:12 GMT
On Tue, Apr 17, 2012 at 10:49 AM, indika kumara <indika.kuma@gmail.com>wrote:

> Ohh... I thought we have a solution to get
> or preserve the benefits offered by the binary relay when it is used for
> other mediation scenarios - for example, with some kind of
> on-demand streaming transformation.

That's not practically possible. For security to work, Rampart should be
able to find the necessary headers in the SOAP infoset. For XSLT to work
the XSLT engine should be able to parse the given XML infoset. So for these
cases we have to build the message as usual and let the normal processing
take place. What we have implemented is kind of a compiler optimization for
Synapse language, where by looking at the configuration provided we insert
the build instruction to the sequence.

Thanks,
Hiranya