+1
We don't need to keep on distributing the old documentation. just having links to them in the live site would be sufficient.

On Fri, Mar 9, 2012 at 1:35 PM, Hiranya Jayathilaka <hiranya911@gmail.com> wrote:
I'm in the process of migrating the new Synapse documentation from 2.1 branch to the trunk. I'm planning to introduce a new top level module called "documentation". As a part of this effort I'm also going to remove old documentation (1.0, 1.1.1 etc) from the SVN. We'll continue to serve old documentation pages from the live site at synapse.apache.org. If anybody has any concerns please shout.

Thanks,
Hiranya