synapse-dev mailing list archives

From Udayanga Wickramasinghe <udaya...@wso2.com>
Subject Re: [GSoC Project Ideas]
Date Mon, 12 Mar 2012 19:47:01 GMT
Hi Gayan,

On Mon, Mar 12, 2012 at 5:25 PM, Gayan Dhanushka <gayanlggd@gmail.com>wrote:

> Hi,
>
> I am a final year student at University of Moratuwa. I've been able
> download and build the synapse code base. I am looking at the code these
> days and I am willing to participate in further development of the product.
> I saw one project idea on a seperate mail thread and just want to know
> whether there are any more GSoC project ideas available.

Welcome to Synapse Dev List..Good to know that you are willing to
participate in this project..

As per GSoc 2012,  we haven't finalized on any project ideas yet..However
project described in [1] is a strong contender for this years GSoc for
Apache Synapse..And having said that , best ideas do come from students
themselves and we encourage you to propose an original idea if there's
something already in your mind..I guess looking at our issue tracker[2]
would also help in this cause...

Regards,
udayanga--

[1] https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/SYNAPSE-745