synapse-dev mailing list archives

From Amila Manoj <amilama...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [GSoC Project Ideas]
Date Thu, 15 Mar 2012 17:03:40 GMT
Hi Gayan,

Sample 750 is fairly new and currently not automated by the sample
automation framework. You will have to follow the instructions and run
it manually.

Take a look at the method populateSamplesMap() in [1] to see which
samples you can run as of now.

[1] - http://svn.apache.org/viewvc/synapse/trunk/java/modules/integration/src/test/java/org/apache/synapse/samples/framework/TestSamplesHandlerSuite.java?view=markup

Cheers,
Amila

On Thu, Mar 15, 2012 at 12:01 AM, Gayan Dhanushka <gayanlggd@gmail.com> wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I used the sample automation facility and used "mvn test -Dtest=750" command
> inside the integration folder. But it gave me the following error. Can you
> please give me a fix.
>
> [ERROR] Failed to execute goal
> org.apache.maven.plugins:maven-surefire-plugin:2.
> 11:test (default-test) on project synapse-integration: No tests were
> executed!
> (Set -DfailIfNoTests=false to ignore this error.) -> [Help 1]
> [ERROR]
> [ERROR] To see the full stack trace of the errors, re-run Maven with the -e
> swit
> ch.
> [ERROR]
> [ERROR] For more information about the errors and possible solutions, please
> rea
> d the following articles:
> [ERROR] [Help 1]
> http://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/MAVEN/MojoFailureExc