synapse-dev mailing list archives

From indika kumara <indika.k...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Support for DiffServ with Http transport
Date Fri, 10 Feb 2012 03:22:35 GMT
Hi,

Would *setTrafficClass(int tc)* of java Socket API work for you?

You can access the connecting Socket by overrideing 'bind' of
DefaultNHttpClientConnection (httpcore) in LoggingNHttpClientConnection
(synapse) and set tranffic class

Also, you can modify 'bind' method of DefaultNHttpClientConnection
(httpcore) to set traficclass using provided http parameters of 'bind'
method.

Note: I do not have a good knowledge abut httpcore. So, I may wrong. Please
check with them.

Thanks,

Indika