synapse-dev mailing list archives

From Hiranya Jayathilaka <hiranya...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Removing XML APIs Library
Date Tue, 14 Feb 2012 08:23:33 GMT
It looks like this change has broken XSLT transformations. The Xalan
library we ship with Synapse fails when the xml-apis library is not
present. If we also remove the Xalan library from Synapse, things work
fine. But I noticed some security failures in that case. Any idea what is
the best way to fix this?

Thanks,
Hiranya

--