synapse-dev mailing list archives

From ask...@gmail.com
Subject Re: Ability to dynamically define endpoints
Date Thu, 09 Feb 2012 08:43:44 GMT
I guess you can define and register the end points from your ESB using ws-discovery to a WSO2
Registry , later write a custom mediation from synapse to retrieve the EPR from Registry using
Discovery api and dynamically route the request to that end point
Sent using BlackBerry® from Orange

-----Original Message-----
From: Afkham Azeez <afkham@gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 9 Feb 2012 13:29:58
To: <dev@synapse.apache.org>
Subject: Ability to dynamically define endpoints

This is a requirement we have in the WSO2 Load Balancer which uses Synapse.
At present, endpoints cannot be defined externally we are forced to use the
predefined endpoint sets. However, we require a special endpoint which does
stuff specific to our setup. How easy or difficult is it to change Synapse
to do this?

Thanks
Azeez
*