synapse-dev mailing list archives

From Paul Fremantle <pzf...@gmail.com>
Subject Fwd: eBay Case Study and Synapse
Date Mon, 01 Aug 2011 16:32:33 GMT
Indika

I'm just forwarding your note to dev@synapse to ensure that your kind
words are also copied there. Having sat in on many calls, I think you
are too kind to include me in the list. I had trouble keeping up with
everyone else!

Paul

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: indika kumara <indika.kuma@gmail.com>
Date: Mon, Aug 1, 2011 at 2:01 PM
Subject: Re: eBay Case Study and Synapse
To: user@synapse.apache.org

+1

Additionally, people such as Dr. Sanjiva, Paul, Dr. Srinath, etc.,
who contributed from their knowledge and advice to resolve some tricky
issues should  also be credited for whatever success currently we have.

*A good leader takes a little more than his share of the blame, a little
less than his share of the credit.* ~ Arnold H. Glasgow

Thanks,

Indika

--
Paul Fremantle