synapse-dev mailing list archives

From indika kumara <indika.k...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Including Predefined namespaces for Xpath in Synapse
Date Fri, 04 Mar 2011 05:51:33 GMT
Udayanga, I have not studied how 'import' in existing XML based languages
such as WSDL, works. But, I think the problem you pointed out may have been
already solved by those languages. If so, introducing <import> construct (in
multi-conf scenario) would solve the problem in a standard way.  BTW, I
could be wrong.

~ Indika