synapse-dev mailing list archives

Site index · List index
Message view « Date » · « Thread »
Top « Date » · « Thread »
From Heshan Suriyaarachchi <heshan.suriyaarach...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Build failed in Jenkins: Synapse - Trunk #3366
Date Mon, 14 Mar 2011 09:34:42 GMT
The Sandesha2 trunk version is 1.7.0-SNAPSHOT [1]. I changed the Synapse
root pom to point to Sandesha trunk.

[1] - http://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/axis/axis2/java/sandesha/trunk/pom.xml

On Mon, Mar 14, 2011 at 2:28 PM, Hiranya Jayathilaka
<hiranya911@gmail.com>wrote:

>
>
> On Mon, Mar 14, 2011 at 1:29 PM, Heshan Suriyaarachchi <
> heshan.suriyaarachchi@gmail.com> wrote:
>
>> Hi Hiranya,
>>
>> I fixed the build failure. Please take a svn up and try building the
>> trunk.
>>
>
> So the problem was we were depending on Sandesha SNAPSHOT? I think it's not
> wrong to depend on the SNAPSHOT version since this is the trunk. Any idea
> why the builder cannot find the transitive dependency (addressing SNAPSHOT)?
>
> Thanks,
> Hiranya
>
>
>>
>>
>> On Sun, Mar 13, 2011 at 11:49 AM, Hiranya Jayathilaka <
>> hiranya911@gmail.com> wrote:
>>
>>> Folks,
>>>
>>> Any idea what's going on here? Can anybody reproduce this build failure
>>> locally?
>>>
>>> Thanks,
>>> Hiranya
>>>
>>>
>>> On Sun, Mar 13, 2011 at 11:34 AM, Apache Hudson Server <
>>> hudson@hudson.apache.org> wrote:
>>>
>>>> See <https://hudson.apache.org/hudson/job/Synapse%20-%20Trunk/3366/>
>>>>
>>>> ------------------------------------------
>>>> [...truncated 52 lines...]
>>>> [INFO] [resources:testResources {execution: default-testResources}]
>>>> [INFO] Using 'UTF-8' encoding to copy filtered resources.
>>>> [INFO] skip non existing resourceDirectory <
>>>> https://hudson.apache.org/hudson/job/Synapse%20-%20Trunk/ws/java/modules/securevault/src/test/resources
>>>> >
>>>> [INFO] Copying 3 resources
>>>> [INFO] [compiler:testCompile {execution: default-testCompile}]
>>>> [INFO] No sources to compile
>>>> [INFO] [surefire:test {execution: default-test}]
>>>> [INFO] Surefire report directory: <
>>>> https://hudson.apache.org/hudson/job/Synapse%20-%20Trunk/ws/java/modules/securevault/target/surefire-reports
>>>> >
>>>>
>>>> -------------------------------------------------------
>>>>  T E S T S
>>>> -------------------------------------------------------
>>>> There are no tests to run.
>>>>
>>>> Results :
>>>> Tests run: 0, Failures: 0, Errors: 0, Skipped: 0
>>>>
>>>> [JENKINS] Recording test results[INFO] [bundle:bundle {execution:
>>>> default-bundle}]
>>>>
>>>> [INFO] [install:install {execution: default-install}]
>>>> [INFO] Installing <
>>>> https://hudson.apache.org/hudson/job/Synapse%20-%20Trunk/ws/java/modules/securevault/target/synapse-securevault-2.1.0-SNAPSHOT.jar>
>>>> to
>>>> /home/hudson/.m2/repository/org/apache/synapse/synapse-securevault/2.1.0-SNAPSHOT/synapse-securevault-2.1.0-SNAPSHOT.jar
>>>> [INFO] [bundle:install {execution: default-install}]
>>>> [INFO] Parsing file:/home/hudson/.m2/repository/repository.xml
>>>> [Fatal Error] :-1:-1: Premature end of file.
>>>> org.xml.sax.SAXParseException: Premature end of file.
>>>>        at
>>>> com.sun.org.apache.xerces.internal.parsers.DOMParser.parse(DOMParser.java:264)
>>>>        at
>>>> com.sun.org.apache.xerces.internal.jaxp.DocumentBuilderImpl.parse(DocumentBuilderImpl.java:292)
>>>>        at
>>>> javax.xml.parsers.DocumentBuilder.parse(DocumentBuilder.java:172)
>>>>        at
>>>> org.apache.felix.obrplugin.ObrUpdate.parseFile(ObrUpdate.java:347)
>>>>        at
>>>> org.apache.felix.obrplugin.ObrUpdate.parseRepositoryXml(ObrUpdate.java:324)
>>>>        at
>>>> org.apache.felix.obrplugin.ObrInstall.execute(ObrInstall.java:136)
>>>>        at
>>>> org.apache.maven.plugin.DefaultPluginManager.executeMojo(DefaultPluginManager.java:490)
>>>>        at
>>>> hudson.maven.agent.PluginManagerInterceptor.executeMojo(PluginManagerInterceptor.java:182)
>>>>        at
>>>> org.apache.maven.lifecycle.DefaultLifecycleExecutor.executeGoals(DefaultLifecycleExecutor.java:694)
>>>>        at
>>>> org.apache.maven.lifecycle.DefaultLifecycleExecutor.executeGoalWithLifecycle(DefaultLifecycleExecutor.java:556)
>>>>        at
>>>> org.apache.maven.lifecycle.DefaultLifecycleExecutor.executeGoal(DefaultLifecycleExecutor.java:535)
>>>>        at
>>>> org.apache.maven.lifecycle.DefaultLifecycleExecutor.executeGoalAndHandleFailures(DefaultLifecycleExecutor.java:387)
>>>>        at
>>>> org.apache.maven.lifecycle.DefaultLifecycleExecutor.executeTaskSegments(DefaultLifecycleExecutor.java:348)
>>>>        at
>>>> org.apache.maven.lifecycle.DefaultLifecycleExecutor.execute(DefaultLifecycleExecutor.java:180)
>>>>        at
>>>> org.apache.maven.lifecycle.LifecycleExecutorInterceptor.execute(LifecycleExecutorInterceptor.java:65)
>>>>        at org.apache.maven.DefaultMaven.doExecute(DefaultMaven.java:328)
>>>>        at org.apache.maven.DefaultMaven.execute(DefaultMaven.java:138)
>>>>        at org.apache.maven.cli.MavenCli.main(MavenCli.java:362)
>>>>        at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke0(Native Method)
>>>>        at
>>>> sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(NativeMethodAccessorImpl.java:39)
>>>>        at
>>>> sun.reflect.DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.java:25)
>>>>        at java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Method.java:592)
>>>>        at
>>>> org.codehaus.classworlds.Launcher.launchEnhanced(Launcher.java:315)
>>>>        at org.codehaus.classworlds.Launcher.launch(Launcher.java:255)
>>>>        at hudson.maven.agent.Main.launch(Main.java:173)
>>>>        at hudson.maven.MavenBuilder.call(MavenBuilder.java:164)
>>>>        at
>>>> hudson.maven.MavenModuleSetBuild$Builder.call(MavenModuleSetBuild.java:872)
>>>>        at
>>>> hudson.maven.MavenModuleSetBuild$Builder.call(MavenModuleSetBuild.java:803)
>>>>        at hudson.remoting.UserRequest.perform(UserRequest.java:114)
>>>>        at hudson.remoting.UserRequest.perform(UserRequest.java:48)
>>>>        at hudson.remoting.Request$2.run(Request.java:270)
>>>>        at
>>>> java.util.concurrent.Executors$RunnableAdapter.call(Executors.java:417)
>>>>        at
>>>> java.util.concurrent.FutureTask$Sync.innerRun(FutureTask.java:269)
>>>>        at java.util.concurrent.FutureTask.run(FutureTask.java:123)
>>>>        at
>>>> java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor$Worker.runTask(ThreadPoolExecutor.java:651)
>>>>        at
>>>> java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor$Worker.run(ThreadPoolExecutor.java:676)
>>>>        at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:595)
>>>> [INFO] Writing OBR metadata
>>>> [WARNING] Exception while updating local OBR: null
>>>> java.lang.NullPointerException
>>>>        at
>>>> org.apache.felix.obrplugin.ObrUpdate.writeRepositoryXml(ObrUpdate.java:268)
>>>>        at
>>>> org.apache.felix.obrplugin.ObrInstall.execute(ObrInstall.java:144)
>>>>        at
>>>> org.apache.maven.plugin.DefaultPluginManager.executeMojo(DefaultPluginManager.java:490)
>>>>        at
>>>> hudson.maven.agent.PluginManagerInterceptor.executeMojo(PluginManagerInterceptor.java:182)
>>>>        at
>>>> org.apache.maven.lifecycle.DefaultLifecycleExecutor.executeGoals(DefaultLifecycleExecutor.java:694)
>>>>        at
>>>> org.apache.maven.lifecycle.DefaultLifecycleExecutor.executeGoalWithLifecycle(DefaultLifecycleExecutor.java:556)
>>>>        at
>>>> org.apache.maven.lifecycle.DefaultLifecycleExecutor.executeGoal(DefaultLifecycleExecutor.java:535)
>>>>        at
>>>> org.apache.maven.lifecycle.DefaultLifecycleExecutor.executeGoalAndHandleFailures(DefaultLifecycleExecutor.java:387)
>>>>        at
>>>> org.apache.maven.lifecycle.DefaultLifecycleExecutor.executeTaskSegments(DefaultLifecycleExecutor.java:348)
>>>>        at
>>>> org.apache.maven.lifecycle.DefaultLifecycleExecutor.execute(DefaultLifecycleExecutor.java:180)
>>>>        at
>>>> org.apache.maven.lifecycle.LifecycleExecutorInterceptor.execute(LifecycleExecutorInterceptor.java:65)
>>>>        at org.apache.maven.DefaultMaven.doExecute(DefaultMaven.java:328)
>>>>        at org.apache.maven.DefaultMaven.execute(DefaultMaven.java:138)
>>>>        at org.apache.maven.cli.MavenCli.main(MavenCli.java:362)
>>>>        at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke0(Native Method)
>>>>        at
>>>> sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(NativeMethodAccessorImpl.java:39)
>>>>        at
>>>> sun.reflect.DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.java:25)
>>>>        at java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Method.java:592)
>>>>        at
>>>> org.codehaus.classworlds.Launcher.launchEnhanced(Launcher.java:315)
>>>>        at org.codehaus.classworlds.Launcher.launch(Launcher.java:255)
>>>>        at hudson.maven.agent.Main.launch(Main.java:173)
>>>>        at hudson.maven.MavenBuilder.call(MavenBuilder.java:164)
>>>>        at
>>>> hudson.maven.MavenModuleSetBuild$Builder.call(MavenModuleSetBuild.java:872)
>>>>        at
>>>> hudson.maven.MavenModuleSetBuild$Builder.call(MavenModuleSetBuild.java:803)
>>>>        at hudson.remoting.UserRequest.perform(UserRequest.java:114)
>>>>        at hudson.remoting.UserRequest.perform(UserRequest.java:48)
>>>>        at hudson.remoting.Request$2.run(Request.java:270)
>>>>        at
>>>> java.util.concurrent.Executors$RunnableAdapter.call(Executors.java:417)
>>>>        at
>>>> java.util.concurrent.FutureTask$Sync.innerRun(FutureTask.java:269)
>>>>        at java.util.concurrent.FutureTask.run(FutureTask.java:123)
>>>>        at
>>>> java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor$Worker.runTask(ThreadPoolExecutor.java:651)
>>>>        at
>>>> java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor$Worker.run(ThreadPoolExecutor.java:676)
>>>>        at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:595)
>>>> [JENKINS] Archiving <
>>>> https://hudson.apache.org/hudson/job/Synapse%20-%20Trunk/ws/java/modules/securevault/pom.xml>
>>>> to /home/hudson/hudson/jobs/Synapse -
>>>> Trunk/modules/org.apache.synapse$synapse-securevault/builds/2011-03-13_06-03-51/archive/org.apache.synapse/synapse-securevault/2.1.0-SNAPSHOT/pom.xml
>>>> [JENKINS] Archiving <
>>>> https://hudson.apache.org/hudson/job/Synapse%20-%20Trunk/ws/java/modules/securevault/target/synapse-securevault-2.1.0-SNAPSHOT.jar>
>>>> to /home/hudson/hudson/jobs/Synapse -
>>>> Trunk/modules/org.apache.synapse$synapse-securevault/builds/2011-03-13_06-03-51/archive/org.apache.synapse/synapse-securevault/2.1.0-SNAPSHOT/synapse-securevault-2.1.0-SNAPSHOT.jar
>>>> [INFO]
>>>> ------------------------------------------------------------------------
>>>> [INFO] Building Apache Synapse
>>>> [INFO]    task-segment: [clean, install]
>>>> [INFO]
>>>> ------------------------------------------------------------------------
>>>> [INFO] [clean:clean {execution: default-clean}]
>>>> [INFO] [remote-resources:process {execution: default}]
>>>> [INFO] snapshot org.apache.axis2:axis2-transport-local:1.6.1-SNAPSHOT:
>>>> checking for updates from apache-snapshots
>>>> [INFO] snapshot org.apache.axis2:axis2-transport-local:1.6.1-SNAPSHOT:
>>>> checking for updates from wso2-m2-snapshots
>>>> [INFO] snapshot org.apache.axis2:axis2-transport-local:1.6.1-SNAPSHOT:
>>>> checking for updates from apache.snapshots
>>>> Downloading:
>>>> http://repository.apache.org/snapshots/org/apache/axis2/axis2-transport-local/1.6.1-SNAPSHOT/axis2-transport-local-1.6.1-SNAPSHOT.pom
>>>> [INFO] snapshot org.apache.axis2:axis2-parent:1.6.1-SNAPSHOT: checking
>>>> for updates from apache-snapshots
>>>> [INFO] snapshot org.apache.axis2:axis2-parent:1.6.1-SNAPSHOT: checking
>>>> for updates from wso2-m2-snapshots
>>>> [INFO] snapshot org.apache.axis2:axis2-parent:1.6.1-SNAPSHOT: checking
>>>> for updates from apache.snapshots
>>>> Downloading:
>>>> http://repository.apache.org/snapshots/org/apache/axis2/axis2-parent/1.6.1-SNAPSHOT/axis2-parent-1.6.1-SNAPSHOT.pom
>>>> [INFO] snapshot org.apache.axis2:axis2-kernel:1.6.1-SNAPSHOT: checking
>>>> for updates from apache-snapshots
>>>> [INFO] snapshot org.apache.axis2:axis2-kernel:1.6.1-SNAPSHOT: checking
>>>> for updates from wso2-m2-snapshots
>>>> [INFO] snapshot org.apache.axis2:axis2-kernel:1.6.1-SNAPSHOT: checking
>>>> for updates from apache.snapshots
>>>> Downloading:
>>>> http://repository.apache.org/snapshots/org/apache/axis2/axis2-kernel/1.6.1-SNAPSHOT/axis2-kernel-1.6.1-SNAPSHOT.pom
>>>> [INFO] snapshot org.apache.axis2:axis2-adb:1.6.1-SNAPSHOT: checking for
>>>> updates from apache-snapshots
>>>> [INFO] snapshot org.apache.axis2:axis2-adb:1.6.1-SNAPSHOT: checking for
>>>> updates from wso2-m2-snapshots
>>>> [INFO] snapshot org.apache.axis2:axis2-adb:1.6.1-SNAPSHOT: checking for
>>>> updates from apache.snapshots
>>>> Downloading:
>>>> http://repository.apache.org/snapshots/org/apache/axis2/axis2-adb/1.6.1-SNAPSHOT/axis2-adb-1.6.1-SNAPSHOT.pom
>>>> [INFO] snapshot org.apache.axis2:axis2-clustering:1.6.1-SNAPSHOT:
>>>> checking for updates from apache-snapshots
>>>> [INFO] snapshot org.apache.axis2:axis2-clustering:1.6.1-SNAPSHOT:
>>>> checking for updates from wso2-m2-snapshots
>>>> [INFO] snapshot org.apache.axis2:axis2-clustering:1.6.1-SNAPSHOT:
>>>> checking for updates from apache.snapshots
>>>> Downloading:
>>>> http://repository.apache.org/snapshots/org/apache/axis2/axis2-clustering/1.6.1-SNAPSHOT/axis2-clustering-1.6.1-SNAPSHOT.pom
>>>> [INFO] snapshot org.apache.axis2:axis2-mtompolicy:1.6.1-SNAPSHOT:
>>>> checking for updates from apache-snapshots
>>>> [INFO] snapshot org.apache.axis2:axis2-mtompolicy:1.6.1-SNAPSHOT:
>>>> checking for updates from wso2-m2-snapshots
>>>> [INFO] snapshot org.apache.axis2:axis2-mtompolicy:1.6.1-SNAPSHOT:
>>>> checking for updates from apache.snapshots
>>>> Downloading:
>>>> http://repository.apache.org/snapshots/org/apache/axis2/axis2-mtompolicy/1.6.1-SNAPSHOT/axis2-mtompolicy-1.6.1-SNAPSHOT.pom
>>>> [INFO] snapshot org.apache.sandesha2:sandesha2-core:SNAPSHOT: checking
>>>> for updates from apache-snapshots
>>>> [INFO] snapshot org.apache.sandesha2:sandesha2-core:SNAPSHOT: checking
>>>> for updates from wso2-m2-snapshots
>>>> [INFO] snapshot org.apache.sandesha2:sandesha2-core:SNAPSHOT: checking
>>>> for updates from apache.snapshots
>>>> Downloading:
>>>> http://repository.apache.org/snapshots/org/apache/sandesha2/sandesha2-core/SNAPSHOT/sandesha2-core-SNAPSHOT.pom
>>>> [INFO] snapshot org.apache.sandesha2:sandesha2-parent:SNAPSHOT: checking
>>>> for updates from apache-snapshots
>>>> [INFO] snapshot org.apache.sandesha2:sandesha2-parent:SNAPSHOT: checking
>>>> for updates from wso2-m2-snapshots
>>>> [INFO] snapshot org.apache.sandesha2:sandesha2-parent:SNAPSHOT: checking
>>>> for updates from apache.snapshots
>>>> Downloading:
>>>> http://repository.apache.org/snapshots/org/apache/sandesha2/sandesha2-parent/SNAPSHOT/sandesha2-parent-SNAPSHOT.pom
>>>> [INFO] snapshot org.apache.axis2:axis2-codegen:1.6.1-SNAPSHOT: checking
>>>> for updates from apache-snapshots
>>>> [INFO] snapshot org.apache.axis2:axis2-codegen:1.6.1-SNAPSHOT: checking
>>>> for updates from wso2-m2-snapshots
>>>> [INFO] snapshot org.apache.axis2:axis2-codegen:1.6.1-SNAPSHOT: checking
>>>> for updates from apache.snapshots
>>>> Downloading:
>>>> http://repository.apache.org/snapshots/org/apache/axis2/axis2-codegen/1.6.1-SNAPSHOT/axis2-codegen-1.6.1-SNAPSHOT.pom
>>>> [INFO] snapshot org.apache.axis2:addressing:SNAPSHOT: checking for
>>>> updates from apache-snapshots
>>>> [INFO] snapshot org.apache.axis2:addressing:SNAPSHOT: checking for
>>>> updates from wso2-m2-snapshots
>>>> [INFO] snapshot org.apache.axis2:addressing:SNAPSHOT: checking for
>>>> updates from apache.snapshots
>>>> Downloading:
>>>> http://repository.apache.org/snapshots/org/apache/axis2/addressing/SNAPSHOT/addressing-20100208.162959-28.pom
>>>> Downloading:
>>>> http://repository.apache.org/snapshots/org/apache/axis2/addressing/SNAPSHOT/addressing-20100208.162959-28.pom
>>>> Downloading:
>>>> http://people.apache.org/repo/m2-snapshot-repository//java-cup/java-cup/0.0/java-cup-0.0.pom
>>>> [INFO] Unable to find resource 'java-cup:java-cup:pom:0.0' in repository
>>>> apache-snapshots (http://people.apache.org/repo/m2-snapshot-repository/
>>>> )
>>>> Downloading:
>>>> http://dist.wso2.org/maven2//java-cup/java-cup/0.0/java-cup-0.0.pom
>>>> [INFO] Unable to find resource 'java-cup:java-cup:pom:0.0' in repository
>>>> wso2-m2 (http://dist.wso2.org/maven2/)
>>>> Downloading:
>>>> http://repo1.maven.org/maven2/java-cup/java-cup/0.0/java-cup-0.0.pom
>>>> [INFO] Unable to find resource 'java-cup:java-cup:pom:0.0' in repository
>>>> central (http://repo1.maven.org/maven2)
>>>> Downloading:
>>>> http://people.apache.org/repo/m2-snapshot-repository//JLex/JLex/0.0/JLex-0.0.pom
>>>> [INFO] Unable to find resource 'JLex:JLex:pom:0.0' in repository
>>>> apache-snapshots (http://people.apache.org/repo/m2-snapshot-repository/
>>>> )
>>>> Downloading: http://dist.wso2.org/maven2//JLex/JLex/0.0/JLex-0.0.pom
>>>> [INFO] Unable to find resource 'JLex:JLex:pom:0.0' in repository wso2-m2
>>>> (http://dist.wso2.org/maven2/)
>>>> Downloading: http://repo1.maven.org/maven2/JLex/JLex/0.0/JLex-0.0.pom
>>>> [INFO] Unable to find resource 'JLex:JLex:pom:0.0' in repository central
>>>> (http://repo1.maven.org/maven2)
>>>> Downloading:
>>>> http://people.apache.org/repo/m2-snapshot-repository//net/sf/saxon/saxon/8.9/saxon-8.9.pom
>>>> [INFO] Unable to find resource 'net.sf.saxon:saxon:pom:8.9' in
>>>> repository apache-snapshots (
>>>> http://people.apache.org/repo/m2-snapshot-repository/)
>>>> Downloading:
>>>> http://dist.wso2.org/maven2//net/sf/saxon/saxon/8.9/saxon-8.9.pom
>>>> [INFO] Unable to find resource 'net.sf.saxon:saxon:pom:8.9' in
>>>> repository wso2-m2 (http://dist.wso2.org/maven2/)
>>>> Downloading:
>>>> http://repo1.maven.org/maven2/net/sf/saxon/saxon/8.9/saxon-8.9.pom
>>>> [INFO] Unable to find resource 'net.sf.saxon:saxon:pom:8.9' in
>>>> repository central (http://repo1.maven.org/maven2)
>>>> Downloading:
>>>> http://people.apache.org/repo/m2-snapshot-repository//net/sf/saxon/saxon-dom/8.9/saxon-dom-8.9.pom
>>>> [INFO] Unable to find resource 'net.sf.saxon:saxon-dom:pom:8.9' in
>>>> repository apache-snapshots (
>>>> http://people.apache.org/repo/m2-snapshot-repository/)
>>>> Downloading:
>>>> http://dist.wso2.org/maven2//net/sf/saxon/saxon-dom/8.9/saxon-dom-8.9.pom
>>>> [INFO] Unable to find resource 'net.sf.saxon:saxon-dom:pom:8.9' in
>>>> repository wso2-m2 (http://dist.wso2.org/maven2/)
>>>> Downloading:
>>>> http://repo1.maven.org/maven2/net/sf/saxon/saxon-dom/8.9/saxon-dom-8.9.pom
>>>> [INFO] Unable to find resource 'net.sf.saxon:saxon-dom:pom:8.9' in
>>>> repository central (http://repo1.maven.org/maven2)
>>>> Downloading:
>>>> http://people.apache.org/repo/m2-snapshot-repository//net/sf/saxon/saxon-xqj/8.9/saxon-xqj-8.9.pom
>>>> [INFO] Unable to find resource 'net.sf.saxon:saxon-xqj:pom:8.9' in
>>>> repository apache-snapshots (
>>>> http://people.apache.org/repo/m2-snapshot-repository/)
>>>> Downloading:
>>>> http://dist.wso2.org/maven2//net/sf/saxon/saxon-xqj/8.9/saxon-xqj-8.9.pom
>>>> [INFO] Unable to find resource 'net.sf.saxon:saxon-xqj:pom:8.9' in
>>>> repository wso2-m2 (http://dist.wso2.org/maven2/)
>>>> Downloading:
>>>> http://repo1.maven.org/maven2/net/sf/saxon/saxon-xqj/8.9/saxon-xqj-8.9.pom
>>>> [INFO] Unable to find resource 'net.sf.saxon:saxon-xqj:pom:8.9' in
>>>> repository central (http://repo1.maven.org/maven2)
>>>> [INFO] snapshot org.apache.axis2:axis2-saaj:1.6.1-SNAPSHOT: checking for
>>>> updates from apache-snapshots
>>>> [INFO] snapshot org.apache.axis2:axis2-saaj:1.6.1-SNAPSHOT: checking for
>>>> updates from wso2-m2-snapshots
>>>> [INFO] snapshot org.apache.axis2:axis2-saaj:1.6.1-SNAPSHOT: checking for
>>>> updates from apache.snapshots
>>>> [INFO] snapshot org.apache.axis2:axis2-saaj:1.6.1-SNAPSHOT: checking for
>>>> updates from maven-snapshots
>>>> [INFO] snapshot org.apache.axis2:axis2-saaj:1.6.1-SNAPSHOT: checking for
>>>> updates from dist-wso2
>>>> [INFO] snapshot org.apache.axis2:axis2-saaj:1.6.1-SNAPSHOT: checking for
>>>> updates from wso2-maven2-repository-snapshot
>>>> [INFO] snapshot org.apache.axis2:axis2-saaj:1.6.1-SNAPSHOT: checking for
>>>> updates from apache-zones
>>>> Downloading:
>>>> http://repository.apache.org/snapshots/org/apache/axis2/axis2-saaj/1.6.1-SNAPSHOT/axis2-saaj-1.6.1-SNAPSHOT.pom
>>>> [INFO] snapshot org.wso2.eventing:wso2eventing-api:SNAPSHOT: checking
>>>> for updates from apache-snapshots
>>>> [INFO] snapshot org.wso2.eventing:wso2eventing-api:SNAPSHOT: checking
>>>> for updates from wso2-m2-snapshots
>>>> [INFO] snapshot org.wso2.eventing:wso2eventing-api:SNAPSHOT: checking
>>>> for updates from apache.snapshots
>>>> [INFO] snapshot org.wso2.eventing:wso2eventing-parent:SNAPSHOT: checking
>>>> for updates from apache-snapshots
>>>> [INFO] snapshot org.wso2.eventing:wso2eventing-parent:SNAPSHOT: checking
>>>> for updates from wso2-m2-snapshots
>>>> [INFO] snapshot org.wso2.eventing:wso2eventing-parent:SNAPSHOT: checking
>>>> for updates from apache.snapshots
>>>> Downloading:
>>>> http://repository.apache.org/snapshots/org/apache/axis2/axis2-transport-local/1.6.1-SNAPSHOT/axis2-transport-local-1.6.1-SNAPSHOT.jar
>>>> Downloading:
>>>> http://repository.apache.org/snapshots/org/apache/sandesha2/sandesha2-core/SNAPSHOT/sandesha2-core-SNAPSHOT.jar
>>>> Downloading:
>>>> http://repository.apache.org/snapshots/org/apache/axis2/axis2-kernel/1.6.1-SNAPSHOT/axis2-kernel-1.6.1-SNAPSHOT.jar
>>>> Downloading:
>>>> http://repository.apache.org/snapshots/org/apache/axis2/axis2-adb/1.6.1-SNAPSHOT/axis2-adb-1.6.1-SNAPSHOT.jar
>>>> Downloading:
>>>> http://repository.apache.org/snapshots/org/apache/axis2/axis2-clustering/1.6.1-SNAPSHOT/axis2-clustering-1.6.1-SNAPSHOT.jar
>>>> Downloading:
>>>> http://repository.apache.org/snapshots/org/apache/axis2/axis2-mtompolicy/1.6.1-SNAPSHOT/axis2-mtompolicy-1.6.1-SNAPSHOT.jar
>>>> Downloading:
>>>> http://repository.apache.org/snapshots/org/apache/axis2/axis2-codegen/1.6.1-SNAPSHOT/axis2-codegen-1.6.1-SNAPSHOT.jar
>>>> Downloading:
>>>> http://repository.apache.org/snapshots/org/apache/axis2/addressing/SNAPSHOT/addressing-20100208.162959-28.mar
>>>> Downloading:
>>>> http://repository.apache.org/snapshots/org/apache/axis2/axis2-saaj/1.6.1-SNAPSHOT/axis2-saaj-1.6.1-SNAPSHOT.jar
>>>> [JENKINS] Archiving <
>>>> https://hudson.apache.org/hudson/job/Synapse%20-%20Trunk/ws/java/pom.xml>
>>>> to /home/hudson/hudson/jobs/Synapse -
>>>> Trunk/modules/org.apache.synapse$Apache-Synapse/builds/2011-03-13_06-03-51/archive/org.apache.synapse/Apache-Synapse/2.1.0-SNAPSHOT/pom.xml
>>>> [INFO]
>>>> ------------------------------------------------------------------------
>>>> [ERROR] BUILD ERROR
>>>> [INFO]
>>>> ------------------------------------------------------------------------
>>>> [INFO] Failed to resolve artifact.
>>>>
>>>> Missing:
>>>> ----------
>>>> 1) org.apache.axis2:addressing:mar:SNAPSHOT
>>>>
>>>>  Try downloading the file manually from the project website.
>>>>
>>>>  Then, install it using the command:
>>>>      mvn install:install-file -DgroupId=org.apache.axis2
>>>> -DartifactId=addressing -Dversion=20100208.162959-28 -Dpackaging=mar
>>>> -Dfile=/path/to/file
>>>>
>>>>  Alternatively, if you host your own repository you can deploy the file
>>>> there:
>>>>      mvn deploy:deploy-file -DgroupId=org.apache.axis2
>>>> -DartifactId=addressing -Dversion=20100208.162959-28 -Dpackaging=mar
>>>> -Dfile=/path/to/file -Durl=[url] -DrepositoryId=[id]
>>>>
>>>>  Path to dependency:
>>>>        1) org.apache.synapse:Apache-Synapse:pom:2.1.0-SNAPSHOT
>>>>        2) org.apache.sandesha2:sandesha2-core:jar:SNAPSHOT
>>>>        3) org.apache.axis2:addressing:mar:SNAPSHOT
>>>>
>>>> ----------
>>>> 1 required artifact is missing.
>>>>
>>>> for artifact:
>>>>  org.apache.synapse:Apache-Synapse:pom:2.1.0-SNAPSHOT
>>>>
>>>> from the specified remote repositories:
>>>>  central (http://repo1.maven.org/maven2),
>>>>  wso2-m2-snapshots (http://dist.wso2.org/snapshots/maven2/),
>>>>  apache-snapshots (
>>>> http://people.apache.org/repo/m2-snapshot-repository/),
>>>>  Nexus (http://repository.apache.org/snapshots),
>>>>  wso2-m2 (http://dist.wso2.org/maven2/)
>>>>
>>>>
>>>>
>>>> [INFO]
>>>> ------------------------------------------------------------------------
>>>> [INFO] For more information, run Maven with the -e switch
>>>> [INFO]
>>>> ------------------------------------------------------------------------
>>>> [INFO] Total time: 35 seconds
>>>> [INFO] Finished at: Sun Mar 13 06:04:56 UTC 2011
>>>> [INFO] Final Memory: 35M/218M
>>>> [INFO]
>>>> ------------------------------------------------------------------------
>>>> Sending e-mails to: dev@synapse.apache.org
>>>> channel stopped
>>>> [locks-and-latches] Releasing all the locks
>>>> [locks-and-latches] All the locks released
>>>>
>>>>
>>>> ---------------------------------------------------------------------
>>>> To unsubscribe, e-mail: dev-unsubscribe@synapse.apache.org
>>>> For additional commands, e-mail: dev-help@synapse.apache.org
>>>>
>>>>
>>>
>>>
>>> --
>>> Hiranya Jayathilaka
>>> Senior Software Engineer;
>>> WSO2 Inc.;  http://wso2.org
>>> E-mail: hiranya@wso2.com;  Mobile: <%2B94%2077%20633%203491><%2B94%2077%20633%203491>+94
>>> 77 633 3491
>>> Blog: http://techfeast-hiranya.blogspot.com
>>>
>>
>>
>>
>> --
>> Regards,
>> Heshan Suriyaarachchi
>>
>> http://heshans.blogspot.com/
>>
>
>
>
> --
> Hiranya Jayathilaka
> Senior Software Engineer;
> WSO2 Inc.;  http://wso2.org
> E-mail: hiranya@wso2.com;  Mobile: +94 77 633 3491
> Blog: http://techfeast-hiranya.blogspot.com
>



-- 
Regards,
Heshan Suriyaarachchi

http://heshans.blogspot.com/

Mime
View raw message