synapse-dev mailing list archives

From Udayanga Wickramasinghe <udaya...@wso2.com>
Subject Re: Including Predefined namespaces for Xpath in Synapse
Date Fri, 04 Mar 2011 05:36:00 GMT
Hi Indika,

On Thu, Mar 3, 2011 at 8:55 PM, indika kumara <indika.kuma@gmail.com> wrote:

> Udayanga, Could please show some examples that demonstrate the the problem
> in the synapse multiple xml configurations with the standard way of defining
> namespaces?.
>
> In multiple xml configurations we load synapse artifacts from different
locations. Therefore problem is, if we define namespaces in Synapse.xml
these wont be visible to other artifacts loaded from multiple locations.
ie:- namespace xmlns:m0 defined in synapse-config/synapse.xml  wont be
visible to a sequence 'foo' defined in synapse-config/sequences/foo.xml

Regards,
Udayanga--

*Udayanga Wickramasinghe*
Software Engineer; WSO2 Inc.; http://wso2.com,