synapse-dev mailing list archives

From Ranga Siriwardena <ra...@wso2.com>
Subject Supporting Dynamic registry keys in Mediators
Date Thu, 06 Jan 2011 07:18:14 GMT
Hi All,

Currently we are supporting only static registry keys with mediators.
For an example, XSLT Mediators only allows static keys when creating
the mediator. How about having dynamic keys with these kind of
mediators. In that case we can support dynamic keys and with that,
user will able to use XPath kind of approach to dynamically generate
the key instead of a static key. WDYT?

Following is an example for that.

<!-- using static key -->
<xslt key="xslt-key-req"/>

<!-- using Dynamic key -->
<xslt key={ } />

If we are supporting this kind of dynamic key approach, what should be
the proper way of representing the dynamic key?
Thoughts are welcome.

Thank You.

--
Ranga Siriwardena