synapse-dev mailing list archives

From "Hubert, Eric" <Eric.Hub...@foxmobile.com>
Subject RE: [VOTE] Release Synapse-2.0.0 (Take2)
Date Wed, 08 Dec 2010 23:25:32 GMT
Unfortunately I will also have to throw in a couple of issues.
So far I'm still collecting them... Not sure when I will have reached the end as I'm currently
somehow in a process of finding a problem, resolving it, moving on, finding next problem,
resolving it... Hope to break out of this loop soon and find some time tomorrow to post a
summary upon which you can decide whether those issues shall hold up the release process or
be fixed afterwards.
Of course I need to mention that I'm not starting from scratch, but rather test the migration
path...

Sorry, but I'm not yet ready to post something concrete, except for one obvious and non critical
observation. I find it quite strange that a stock installation starts up with a log message
on ERROR level:
ERROR SandeshaModule Could not load module policies. Using default values.

To me this reads more like a warning...

Regards,
   Eric