synapse-dev mailing list archives

From Andreas Veithen <andreas.veit...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Custom build of Sandesha2 for the Synapse 2.0
Date Thu, 02 Dec 2010 10:11:42 GMT
-1. Before doing this you should at least ask on the relevant mailing
list if there are people willing to prepare a Sandesha2 release. From
what you are saying it looks like the Sandesha2 code is in a
releasable state. Therefore this would only require cleaning up the
site and the build/release system.

Andreas