synapse-dev mailing list archives

From Ruwan Linton <ruwan.lin...@gmail.com>
Subject Sandesha2 release within next couple of days??
Date Sun, 05 Dec 2010 12:22:40 GMT
Axis2 folks,

Synapse release has been dragging for too long and I am trying to do it
within tomorrow or day after tomorrow. We are using axis2 1.5.2 and found
that the Rampart 1.5 is compatible with the Axis2 1.5.2 version, but not
Sandesha2 final release.

So my question is that, is it possible to get a Sandesha2 release out within
the next couple of days? I have been trying a custom build from the
Sandesha2 trunk and it works for all the samples on the synapse.

If a compatible Sandesha2 release vote starts before I start the Synapse
release vote I will wait for that release to come out to call the Synapse
vote, but if this is not possible I will continue with the custom build of
the Sandesha2 with a proper warning on the documentation to not to use it in
production and to use a proper release from the Sandesha2 site.

Please be kind enough to provide a Sandesha2 build ASAP, if at all possible.

Thanks,
Ruwan

--
Ruwan Linton