synapse-dev mailing list archives

From Ruwan Linton <ruwan.lin...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Sandesha2 release within next couple of days??
Date Tue, 07 Dec 2010 02:52:53 GMT
+1

We have already done with that extensive test this time, just a matter of
doing some smoke and a regression test on the final RC.

And, I think time for the Synapse release is now going up and we may go with
the custom build, as the Sandesha2 release seems to at least take another
3-4 days if not a week or more.

Thanks,
Ruwan