synapse-dev mailing list archives

From Ruwan Linton <ruwan.lin...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Facilitating documentation in Synapse Configuration model
Date Sat, 03 Jul 2010 01:40:35 GMT
Supun,

Sorry for jumping so late :-(

Why do we need different interfaces, I personally hate adding a lot of
interfaces. If you think of granulating the interfaces, the final out come
will be you will have separate interfaces for each and every method, so I
prefer going for a single interface with documentation stuff and filename,
name and all other common stuff, the interface could be SynapseArtifact.

Thanks,
Ruwan

--
Ruwan Linton